Do I want to start a family?
Every woman experiences it at some point in their lives - and for many of us, it’s a recurring question we ask at different stages of our lives. To start a family, or not to start a family? We understand that not every woman has this choice, and our hearts go out to those who struggle with infertility or who have suffered the loss of a child. In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences grappling with this question, and how we each came to our own decision: one of us to not have children, and one of us to try to have children!
- Why we think this is an important topic to discuss
- How our family, upbringing, and culture might play a role in our decision
- Outside influences and pressures that might affect our decision-making process
- How Nicole came to decide to not have children
- How Kate came to decide to try and have children
Wanna join the conversation?
Get an email and updates when new episodes post. No spam, promise!
©2021 Nicole & Kate Can Relate. ON INDUSTRIES PTY LTD