Being out of your routine, or making a big life and/or business shift that requires you to adjust to a new normal, isn’t always easy. How do you find your flow? How do you navigate things you didn’t even know were coming?
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences - individually! Kate is on a 23-day river cruise in Europe and totally out of her normal routine. And Nicole & Omar just made a big business decision that has them adjusting to a new normal. Tune in for a very unique episode of NKCR!
Points Discussed in this Episode
- Why we’re not recording “together” for this episode
- Nicole updates us on her and Omar’s new work setup!
- Things she didn’t expect to encounter
- How she’s adjusting to this new normal
- Kate updates us on her travels!
- How her daily routine (especially her morning routine) has shifted
- Some unexpected positives from being out of her normal routine
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: How do you handle a break from the norm?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.