You’ve heard about our girls trip to Tokyo several times now, and today we’re bringing you an extra special, in-person episode with repeat guest (and our third mastermind member) Cassandra Sethi.
In this episode you’ll hear the three of us chat in Tokyo together about our AirBNB Experience with a personal stylist!
Points Discussed in this Episode
- Choosing a personal stylist AirBNB Experience
- Expectations versus what we got
- What we noticed about the differences in style between american and japanese brands
- Cass experiencing the other side of the relationship: getting style advice versus giving
- Cass’ tips for shopping and being intentional when you go shopping
- How Cass decides whether or not to buy a certain piece
- Nicole’s great find!
- Cass’ POV on “fashion forward”
Mentioned in this episode:
Cass’ business, Next Level Wardrobe
Harajuku: the area we went shopping in
Thank you so much for joining us for our special guest episode with Cass Sethi on our personal style experience in Tokyo!
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.