Letting go - or “quitting” something - isn’t always easy, but it can absolutely help you expand and grow. In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with letting go of things that are no longer serving us, or that we simply don’t enjoy as much as we used to.
Points Discussed in this Episode
- What we believe about “quitting”
- Should you quit things you love?
- Why quitting / letting go of things you feel like you “need” is a good idea
- Letting go of things you might be doing simply because you think you’re “supposed to”
- Not letting the sunk cost bias keep you attached to things you should quit or let go of
- The power of “thought experiments”!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Hell Yeah or No by Derek Sivers
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: How do you know what to let go of?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.