Perspective - how you choose to view life, the people around you, the places you visit, and your role in it all - is incredibly powerful. In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with perspective shifts throughout experiences like living abroad, traveling the globe, conversations with family members, connections with those who are very different from us, and more!
- Living abroad
- How travel can shift your perspective
- Your perspective changing as you grow older
- Conversations and connections - and your ability to put yourself in someone else’s shoes
- Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain
- Kitchen Confidential: Anthony Bourdain’s book
- Carnegie quoting Henry Ford in How to Win Friends and Influence People:
“Here is one of the best bits of advice ever given about the fine art of human relationships. ‘If there is any one secret of success,’ says Henry Ford, ‘it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.’”
- "Travel is rich with learning opportunities, and the ultimate souvenir is a broader perspective." ~ Rick Steves
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” ~ Oprah
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: How has your perspective changed?