Have you recapped your 2021 yet?
Reflecting, looking back, recapping… whatever you want to call it, we’re jumping on the mic today to talk about why this is such an important practice for us, and how we do it! In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with recapping by way of sharing our 2021 in review! The wins, the lessons, our upcoming goals, and more :)
- Why is reflection important, and what role has it played on our journey and in our lives thus far?
- We each share our biggest win of 2021
- We each share our biggest lesson learned of 2021
- We each share one big goal in our sights right now
- We’ll cap things off with a resource / recommendation!
- Chris Brogan’s “My 3 Words for 2021”
- “Life is not just the passing of time. Life is the collection of experiences and their intensity.” - Jim Rohn
Wanna join the conversation?
Get an email and updates when new episodes post. No spam, promise!
©2021 Nicole & Kate Can Relate. ON INDUSTRIES PTY LTD