How do I make more confident decisions?
Decision making isn’t always easy, and sometimes you wish someone else could just tell you exactly what to do next. In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with decision making, and how we’ve each approached massive decisions in our lives.
- We each talk about our relationship with decision making
- Nicole shares how she approached her decision to go through with a massive surgery
- Kate shares how she approached her decision to try and have children
- We share the steps we typically take when faced with a decision
- Jeff Bezos: Regret Minimization Framework
- Top 5 Regrets of the Dying
- There Are no Right or Wrong Answers When it Comes to Decision Making
- James Clear: https://jamesclear.com/decision-making
Wanna join the conversation?
Get an email and updates when new episodes post. No spam, promise!
©2021 Nicole & Kate Can Relate. ON INDUSTRIES PTY LTD