You’ve probably heard the philosophy “Everything happens for a reason”, but do you believe this to be true?
In this episode we’ll share our own thoughts and feelings about letting go of control, being okay with things not going the way we planned, and how resisting the inevitable could be holding us back.
Points Discussed in this Episode
- The comfort that comes with believing that everything happens for a reason
- Are we in control of everything that happens in our life - or nothing?
- Is there a higher power at work in addition to your own actions?
- Giving away control and allowing “the world” to take over
- Being okay with things not going the way you planned
- What happens when you stop resisting?
Mentioned in this episode:
The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: Does everything happen for a reason?