Keeping a calendar might sound like a dry topic, but we’re here to spice things up when it comes to keeping track of your schedule and your time!
In this episode we’ll share our own personal experiences with keeping a calendar and how critical it has been in helping us keep our commitments, make time for the things that are most important to us, and hold ourselves accountable.
Points Discussed in this Episode
- When we started using planners / calendars
- What we used pre-digital and what we use now
- How we manage multiple calendars
- Who should have access to your calendar?
- Using reminders and notifications for events
- Top tips for getting started with keeping a calendar
Mentioned in this episode:
Thank you so much for joining us for this episode where we share our own experiences answering the question: How could you NOT keep a calendar?
Don’t forget to follow or subscribe to Nicole & Kate Can Relate for more episodes like this one!
Our mission with this podcast is to share a candid convo one time per week to help provide love, support, and space for women to share without judgment, speak without hesitation, and learn from each other - even when we don’t agree.